Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weight Loss Check In

I'm beginning to think something is wrong with my scale. I've noticed if I get on and off several times, I can get 3-4 different weights and they fluctuate in a 5lb range. I got the same weight 4 times this morning so I'm going to count it but I might be investing in a new scale if this keeps up.

In other news, I did a better job tracking this week and was able to hit up Randazzo's so we had more produce in the house which was nice. I did work out! Once. But, hey it's something! I felt the pain of the 30 Day Shred after having not worked out for 10 months. 10 months! Yikes! My thighs still hurt this morning.

I've set the alarm a couple of times this week with the intention of getting up early and working out before Madelyn wakes up. Both times, Madelyn was up in the middle of the night, once from 3:30am-6:30am. I've decided to go back to my original plan of not having a plan and squeezing in working out as Miss. M allows.

I figured out how to fit water in or at least remind myself to drink water. I've started setting the oven timer for 1 hour. Every time the timer goes off, I drink a glass of water. Sad, isn't it?

Week 0 - 182.2
Week 1 - 176.8
Week 2 - 176.8
Week 3 - 171.6
Weekly Loss - 5.2
Total Loss - 10.6

I had to set a new goal since I achieved 5% weight loss. The new goal is 10% weight loss and I need to hit 163.8

My goals for the week are to track every day and fit working out into 2 days.

No comments: