Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free Flavor Friday

I signed up to host a house party for Coffee-mate and was selected to participate!  For those who are new to the house party world, it's a pretty cool opportunity.  Corporations want you and your friends and family to try their products.  In order to do this, they create party packages.  You simply fill out an application and wait to see if you are selected.  In this case, I was!  The company then sends you everything you need to make your party a success.  Coffee-mate sent me
  • Cranium
  • a poker set
  • coupons to get free creamers for the party
  • Nescafe instant coffee packets
  • Coffee-mate powder packets
  • cups,napkins
  • coupons to give to each guest for a bottle of free creamer
I was able to score free creamer through some coupon endeavors in the past few weeks so I had quite a few on hand already.  I decided to let each guest bring their favorite home with them.  I also set up the Keurig and bought a variety of pods so everyone could mix and match creamers and coffee flavors.  This party was a game night theme so I set out Catchprase, Apples to Apples and Pictionary, along with the supplied games.  Not that it mattered, Catchprase was the game of the night.

Everyone had a great time but unfortunately, Madelyn decided I needed to hold her all night and I didn't get to play. Oh well, maybe next time!

Onto the pictures!

The coffee station complete with creamer, Baileys, pods and extra water for the Keurig

Yummy creamers!
Coupons for free creamers!

Party supplies






No comments: