Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

"Now that... my kids are grown, I understand how much work and love it takes to raise and to keep a family together. The example of your strength, devotion, and patience is now rippling through the generations. Thank you!"
~Forest Houtenschil

 
"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child."
~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty



"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." ~Rajneesh

2 comments:

amw said...

happy mothers day momma! love the sophia loren quote. :) your play date post didnt make me sad in a bad way (does that make sense?). im just bummed at what im missing, but happy my friends are doing well as being mommas. :)

Georgette said...

Love this post. These quotes already speak to me :)