Thursday, May 24, 2012

Madelyn's 18th Month


My sweet girl is already a year and a half! She is amazing me everyday with all her accomplishments.

She is still loving books and music! Favorite foods right now are falafel, blueberries, bananas and yogurt.

I found a play structure on Craigslist and she has already mastered climbing the ladder and loves going down the slide. I've got a fashion diva with constantly skinned knees - love it! She is the right combination of little girl and tomboy!

She loves baby dolls and her new ball pit as well. We usually hit up the library playgroups a couple of times a week plus we have her Fun at One class on Thursdays. Her favorite part of class is the bubble song. Her independence is shining through and she won't stand next to me when we move around the circle - she is going to do it on her own.
Bonus! Molly finally got her to say that a cow says moo! We've been working on that one for awhile - her answer was always "rar" or "meow".

No comments: