Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bathroom Reveal - FINALLY

Our bathroom is done!.....almost. We need to install the closet door but THEN it's done. However, it's done enough to show pictures. Here's the before:


Keep in mind - when I say this bathroom was pink I am NOT kidding. It had pink tile EVERYWHERE! See what I'm talking about.....

(I wasn't even aware people tiled their countertops like that)

I think you get the point.





Now to the after......






Please excuse the foggy window. Nick just showered. Obviously, we still need blinds. What you are seeing here is a brand new floor, all new drywall - the tile removal process pretty much destroyed the walls, a new vanity, new shower (that was tiled pink as well), new rug and shower curtain, new toilet paper holder. Pretty much all new.

We bought the vanity from Home Depot (I'm hiding my head in shame) and the top from Lowe's. New mirror, hand towel holder, faucet and light fixture.

Here's a better look at the vanity. I absolutely L-O-V-E it!


AND Nick found a use for the frames from our wedding cardbox. Once he took it apart we added a couple wedding pictures and hung them on the wall.


1 comment:

amw said...

purty. :) the vanity is fab and i like the faucet. im way into ease/appearance/functionality for faucets. i hated our faucets in france, and i hate them here. its a serious thing i am looking forward too when we can own/modify something for ourselves.