Sunday, November 2, 2008

Scary Pudding Cups



I thought these would be fun for Ben so I gave them a try. I had to improvise because I didn't have the semi sweet melting chocolate. Instead I used black icing I had bought to decorate Halloween cookies. It worked well at first but after the pudding sat in the cups for a bit, it started to drip down the inside of the cups. Also, it appears that it should be minty since it's green but it's not. Although, mint would be pretty tasty.


Ingredients
1 square semi sweet baking chocolate
2 c cold milk
6 drops green food coloring
1 pkg instant vanilla pudding - the smaller package
8 oreo cookies - crushed - I scraped the creme off the cookies to make crushing them easier

Instructions
1. Melt chocolate in micowave as directed by package. Use a small paint brush to paint a monster face on the inside of cups. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Add milk and food coloring to dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min - or until well blended. Pour into prepared cups.
3. Top with cookie crumbs. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.

No comments: