Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Morning Check In

The weekend is over - were you productive?
I did a decent job getting through my list, thanks to Nick stepping in and helping me out a little. He took the job of wrangling Miss. Madelyn so I was able to power through cleaning my car and getting some of my deep cleaning done.

Let's see how I did:

Friday
  • get oil change and tires rotated
  • go to Whole Foods for the cheap chicken deal!
  • go visit Madelyn's fan club at Capri
  • go to Wiggle Worms
  • out to dinner with Nick and then hit up Bed, Bath &Beyond for some Keurig pods
Saturday
  • finish the blinds in Madelyn's room (part of holiday challenge)
  • deep clean our bedroom (still need to change the sheets but everything else is done)
  • vacuum out my car
  • work on Madelyn's quiet book
  • finalize outfits for Madelyn's 1 yr pictures
Sunday
  • go to the in-laws for dinner (make pumpkin pie)
  • deep clean Ben's bedroom
  • find a carwash or wash at home if not freezing
  • prep for work appointments on Monday
So I really slacked on Sunday's tasks. Mostly because I was making up for not finishing Saturday's stuff on Saturday. Maybe this has something to do with why....

Everything you see scattered in the background was cleaned up about 5 or 6 times.

How did you do?

1 comment:

amw said...

yeah, when dex was still that age we would just rough clean her toys out of walking paths during the day and only really "clean" it up after bedtime. otherwise you waste time and patience putting it back and over and over and over.