Thursday, December 29, 2011

Madelyn's 1st Year

I started an online scrapbook for Madelyn when she was about 6 months old. I was getting overwhelmed with her baby book, photo albums, calendars, blogging, etc. I wanted something tangible that could track her entire first year complete with text and photos. I admire scrapbookers but am definitely one of those people that does 1-2 pages and then never picks up the project again. Plus, it gets so stinkin' expensive and I am not nearly creative enough.

I found Mixbook and loved that they had preset themes I could choose from and the ability to fully create pages if I wanted to. The project was a little intense when I started because I had to catch up on 6 months worth of information but after that it was easy - maybe 15 minutes a month.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the finished project.
Book 2 is already started as well as Baby #2's first book!

Check it out here

No comments: