Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Morning Recap

I created a pretty long todo list for myself this weekend but I am pleased to say I got a lot done. Not everything, but close!

Friday
  • go to Capri
  • go to Wiggle Worms
  • make up nurse appointment for Madelyn
  • grocery shop
  • wrap Christmas Eve presents
  • check out Ann Arbor's Midnight Madness (Madelyn was a little out of it from her vaccines so we skipped it)
  • figure out my $10 gift for Sunday and a gift for Ben and Madelyn
  • figure out if Ben and Madelyn shopping is done (if not, finish it)
Saturday
  • take Bandit to the vet (turns out my cat is depressed and is now on kitty prozac. seriously?)
  • check out Belleville's Winterfest (lighted parade and tree lighting) (change of plans we went to my parent's for dinner instead)
  • wrap Ben and Madelyn's Christmas presents
  • wrap $10 gifts for tomorrow
  • task Nick to figure out what is going on with the solar Christmas lights
  • figure out if Nick shopping is done (if not, finish it)
  • buy $20 gift for the 17th
  • Ben has friend over for playdate
  • figure out the rest of Caleb's gift (and buy it)
Sunday
  • Capri Bakery Christmas party
  • wrap Nick's Christmas presents
  • finish gluing Madelyn's quiet book pages and make a new page
  • figure out Christmas baking schedule
  • wrap Caleb's Christmas presents

Sunday kind of fell apart but I am pretty pleased with the way the rest of the weekend worked out. Turns out my brother is impossible to shop for so it is back on the list! I am also procrastinating like you wouldn't believe when it comes to Madelyn's quiet book. Ugh!

How did you do?

No comments: